A Deluxe Apartment in the Sky

Monday, November 14, 2005

Oh Boy, Oh Boy!


Oh Boy, Oh Boy!


Why is this duck smilin' and laughin'?
Well, wouldn't you?

Back in the day, I used to have dozens audio files; probably more like hundreds. One would think at my age, I wouldn’t find them quite so funny anymore. WRONG! For those of you that remember, enjoy. For those of you that don’t, welcome to my pervo sense of humor. Odd that Angela didn’t find this funny, but thought her “got a surprise for ya” dealio was…. Anyhow.

4 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

FIRST!

Okay, I was downloading that and heard the duck talking and it reminded me of my Grandpa who used to do this voice for me. Then I really listened and was APPAULED!

But it's still hillarious.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

POST AGAIN OR I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOU IN YOUR ASSHOLE ON 12/23!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Melanie was here said...

OH MY EFFING GOD. WOULD YOU PLEASE POST SOMETHIHG NEW? SHEESH

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Why do you even have a blog if you're not going to post, Patsy!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home