A Deluxe Apartment in the Sky

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My First Time!

Well, been talking about doing it for months, thought about it, contemplated some more, wasn't sure whether to go forward with the whole thing, do I really know what I'm getting into? So anyhow, here it is the beginning of the blog. What exactly didja think I was referring to?

So this is partly to keep all my pals back home in Cleveland up to date on the oh-so-fascinating experiences I'm having 1800 miles away, but also to demonstrate to the rest of the world just how certifiably weird I am.

Short tonight, just wanted to get this up and running, but will have plenty to share. Stay tuned for scenes from next week's Deluxe Apartment in the Sky. And now, a word from our sponsors:

The Sun: Romantic Death
http://www.milkandcookies.com/links/33457/details/

Also brought to you with underwear, oops, underwriting support from everyone's dream girl (well, mine, anyhow).

4 Comments:

At 5:16 AM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

FIRST MOTHER BITCHES!

It's about damn time you blogged. Anonymous Ass!

Kisses :)

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Melanie was here said...

Son of a bitch, I totally thought I would get the first comment in.

Welcome to the blog world. Don't muck it up!

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Flan said...

Ladies, ladies, oh how I love thee. Thanks for making me feel wanted. Blogger makes posting pics harder than it needs to be, but look for a couple over the next few days.

So what's good at the Doctor's dining room these days?

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Greek Salad. AKA: THE LADIES LIKE IT WET.

But it's not here this week :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home